Monday, April 29, 2013
Which One of These Empower Network Problems Do You Wish to End ~ http://www.empowernetwork.com/lpcmarketing/blog/who-should-consider-joining-empower-network/
Every one of Empower Network's products are digital teaching methods and systems:
"Our members can access their leads and team data, and use Empower Network as a vehicle to build whatever business they want on the back end. Empower Network is the perfect affiliate markeitng system to grow a network marketing or online business, fast, and will allow you to quickly and efficiently learn the skills you need, minus the fluff …and earn large 100% commissions to fund your lifestyle or business ventures."
Who ought to think about Empower Network as a part of their online business approach:
1. Newbies. Despite the fact that I have used Wordpress for years, it doesn't mean I want to spend all of my precious time working under the hood. You have a space to blog, and EN takes care of the heavy lifting. Concentrate on creating good posts and let them create marketing materials (landing pages, videos) to enroll new members on your behalf.
2. Training. If you enjoy working in a group instead of alone, members up to the founders of Empower Network are available to help you start and grow your online business. Utilize the past experience of others to shorten the learning curve.
3. Speed. How to make money on the net quickly is the most asked inquiry one gets pertaining to the Empower Network. Most are attracted to the 100% commission business model and compensation strategy. Any person, anywhere in the world can begin making money almost instantly.
The primary importance to me is the entire idea of accomplishing the perfect actions to create a clean online business.
tags: Empower Network, Internet marketing, online business
Monday, April 15, 2013
Master the Art and Science of Backlinking - http://lpcmarketing.com/
Backlinking in the Era of Animals
Every so often, Google animals - Panda, Penguin, and more - escape from the zoo and destroy sites that were formed using rules Google alone promulgated. Backlinking is a situation in point.
In the post panda and penguin world, the rules have changed, but the imperative to build backlinks remains. They need to be diverse, relevant, with a wide variety of anchor texts, a mix of no follow and do follow links.
Everything in this process starts with writing an innovative article.
You do not want to link directly to your category website because you’re generating hundreds of backlinks at a time. If you point all of them to your niche site, it will look totally unnatural and your site won’t be able to handle it without raising a red flag. When you point these links to your anchors, because your anchor sites have a high ranking, they’ll be able to handle the flood of links but at the same time pass SEO strength generated from all of those links to your niche site.
Bottom Line: If you depend on Google natural search for your local business success, you may be taken down at any time through no blunder of your own.
Basics of a Good Backlinking Policy:
1. Target your backlinks to your home page and at least three inside website pages. A number of backlinks to include are exact match, URL, brand, and random keyword phrases.
2. Studies have shown that we need to use a wide array of anchor texts. As little as a 0-15% exact match will be sufficient.
3. Bare links like http://lpcmarketing.com used to be frowned upon. Not so these days. You may have from 25% to 75% of your links as raw URLs.
4. Few but better backlinks from a varied quantity of websites is critical. Backlinking relevancy has been shown to play an essential role.
5. Paying attention to your backlinking diversity will help you win the traffic your website needs and wants. Studies have established that you will get more and superior traffic to your website by systematically working to get backlinking diversity using diverse sources for backlinks.
6. If all of your links are "follow", the search engines get suspicious. "Nofollow" links do not raise page rank but nonetheless give you Google juice. A mix of follow and nofollow links is natural and expected. Even dead links are not the difficulty one would expect.
7. Indirect links build massive amounts of backlinks which link directly to the anchor properties in another anchor layer. These links do not point straight to your niche site. Of course, you can market your site, but all links from your home computer means no authority and no ranking. Thousands of search engines, social media, and forum web sites exist with unique IPs. Utilize them.
A backlinking strategy is straightforward but not easy. Why? Time. Our service puts your business in more than 16,000 links around the internet. It is an eight week program to grow your web authority quickly but organically. Going viral is not just for Honey Boo Boo and Gangnam Style.
Tags: backlinking,backlinking service,what is backlinking,backlinking software
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
|Business Card (png file) (Photo credit: docpop)|
Small Business Marketing Plan Revealed ~ http://lpcmarketing.com
Times are tough. Competition is fierce. Your business requires each benefit a small business marketing and advertising calendar can offer it to survive and succeed.
1. Concentration and Discipline
The first advantage of a small business marketing plan is simply plain focusing on your business in terms of profitability, what your advertising is or is not accomplishing, and determining where you want your business to be.
Research your competition. Look at their mainstream media buys and websites. See if they are sending out direct mail. You want to be eating their lunch, not having them devour yours.
By planning a marketing calendar, you will keep any tasks in house that you do well, and farm out any jobs that take away from your core business strengths. Delegate.
2. Advertising and Marketing Calendar
Most businesses profit from a comprehensive marketing calendar. And not merely a short term advertising plan. A good marketing plan will stretch out for at least a year with details on what needs to be done every week to promote the business, brand online and offline, and gain customers.
Many business owners blur the lines between branding, promotion, advertising, and public relations. Those are the media channels of a message or campaign, not the marketing itself.
Once you have mapped out an annual plan, you can decide to take the actions yourself, or outsource your ongoing marketing to a professional. For many businesses, an outside contractor is more effective than an in-house worker.
3. Understanding Your Industry
Many advantages can be extracted from the market if you know how. The small business marketing plan is an excellent tool for identifying and developing methods for taking advantage of these advantages.
Even seasoned marketing professionals have difficulty tracking which media, advertising, and promotional buys result in profits. Testing is a pain, but necessary. You will want to get rid of those activities that do not contribute to the bottom line.
"Half the money I spend on advertising is wasted; the trouble is I don't know which half." John Wanamaker ~ http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/1992.html
A good marketing plan holds everybody accountable. Now that you have an understanding of marketplace conditions, you can flesh out your plan. This plan does not need to be a formal document, but ought to at a minimum consist of a written outline to communicate with employees or outside consultants.
Benchmarks also help keep your employees and distributors on the same page, with all working toward the same goals. Make sure you recognize who is going to do what and exactly when they need it to be finished.
A good advertising and marketing calendar is more than a simple step-by-step of digitally and offline campaign. Advertising and marketing is part art, and part science.
Come to LPC Marketing to learn more about a small business marketing plan, as well as using reputation marketing to boost your SERPs and prevent having to deal with reputation management.
Tags: example of marketing plan for small business,how to make a marketing plan for small business,marketing plan sample for small business
Saturday, April 6, 2013
|English: SMS messages sent monthly (June) in USA in million, source: http://www.cellsigns.com/industry.shtml (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Caution: the Romance Impaired
As an original member of the romantically clueless, I need all the assistance I can receive before birthdays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day for the mother of my children, and any other day my significant other determines is ripe for romance.
10 Quick Romance Restoring Suggestions:
1. Take charge, yet know exactly what she likes. If she does not enjoy roses, find out which flowers make her smile. If she loves Italian cuisine, do not offer wings at the sports bar at game time. If she lives for Broadway, don't push for Las Vegas. Mostly, she needs to know that you understand what her favorites are.
2. Buy a tree together with your partner and plant it in a private spot. Every year on your anniversary, drink a glass of champagne next to your tree and discuss how your love and tree have matured.
3. Always pay attention for things that your lover reminisces about and write them down somewhere. For example, maybe she speaks about the ice cream she enjoyed from a particular shop when she was small. When a special occasion comes along, look at your list of items your significant other talks about and try to recreate one of them, such as buying that special ice cream.
4. Arrange a secret outing for you and your partner. A number of travel agents will coordinate mystery packages where the destination of the trip is kept under wraps until you are literally on the plane or reach your destination.
5. Organize a professional photography shoot to create a portrait as a couple. Frame the photograph and put it in a prominent location.
6. If your lady has a pet, on Valentine's Day, Christmas, or her birthday, include a small present for the critters.
7. Utilize technology to your advantage. Romantic sms messages sent to the office are unintrusive and can mean so much more than a phone call. "I can't stop thinking about..." And then, "... XXX" It is all about love in the age of SMS.
8. If your lover has long hair, take the time to brush it using long slow strokes, particularly after she has had a shower or when she is preparing for bed.
9. Above all if you are married, you categorically need a date night, even if only once or twice a month. It doesn't need to be expensive, but it must exclude children, and include friends where you can show her off.
10. If your significant other has voice mail at work or on her mobile, leave a message saying "Just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you." She will appreciate this anytime but especially when she is going through a tough period.
Ten ideas are not an exhaustive list, yet if you're like me, it really is more than she's been getting for quite some time.
Come on over to http://txtromance.com for the latest and greatest ways to use smartphone technology for old-fashioned romance and keep the starch in your relationship.
Tags: romantic sms for girlfriends,romantic sms in english for girlfriend,friendship sms for girlfriend,romantic sms for my girlfriend
Just a beginning, but everyone has to begin somewhere. No matter what you spend, if she senses the effort, your return will be 10 fold. If a holiday or birthday is coming up, go high tech and use SMS to text your ex or romance back.
By Charles Lamm